Fayose Backs Tuface, Says He Will Participate In The Protest

Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose, on Monday said he will be partaking in the upcoming nationwide protest led by Innocent ‘Tuface’ Idibia.

According to Fayose, the organisers have his full backing to launch the protest which they said will be “massive”.

“To organisers of Feb. 5 “Enough is Enough” National Protest, you have my total support and I will be part of the protest,” he tweeted.

The Governor is the latest public figure to queue behind the organisers of the demonstration, which is expected to hold simultaneously in different cities across the country.

Mr. Idibia, while announcing the protest last week, said the Buhari administration’s rudderlessness has left too many Nigerians languishing in poverty with little to be hopeful for about the future.

The police said they have been duly informed about the protest and will provide security for all participants, although the government called for patience and understanding amongst Nigerians.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s